- he cooks for me every time I mention food. Or even if I 'look hungry' for that matter.
- he works 12 hour shifts, then proceeds to come home, cook, and hand over his remaining bit of energy (and cash) to myself and my 5 year old.
- if my feet get even relatively close to his hands he will automatically start rubbing them.
- he tells me so every.single.night - and a million more times during the day.
- he is more excited about the birth of our son than I am. He has taken on 'getting the baby stuff together.' Even so far as to organize the clothes into groups by size.
- he doesn't mind my constant and life-changing bouts of gas.
- he doesn't mind to shave the legs that I remember being able to see once upon a time.
- he puts up with my
- he sends me things like this:
Happy Valentine's Day!
A very small gallery of other Valentine's Dayness: